Jason Derulo collaborates with Snoop Lion

Jason Derulo's next single will feature Snoop Lion.

The 'Trumpets' star, who will release his new album 'Talk Dirty' later this year, has revealed he was the ''most excited'' he's ever been when recording a song during his time in the studio with the rapper.
He told MTV: ''I probably shouldn't tell you but my next single is called 'Wiggle' and it features Snoop [Lion, formerly Snoop Dogg], and man it's one of the most fun records you've ever heard in your life.
''It's the most excited I've been about a song I wrote in my entire career.
''I've been performing it on the road, even though I'm not supposed to, but like I told you, you only live one time.''
The singer and rapper also opened up about how new record and insists it will be different from his US EP 'Tattoos', which was released last year.
He said: ''A lot of the album is fun, a lot of it is upbeat, feel-good music, but there is an emotional portion to the album too, it months in a lot of different ways.
''You heard the first portion of the album on songs like 'The Other Side' and 'Marry Me', but then it switches to the other side with 'Talk Dirty'.''
He added: ''It represents everything I've got, everything I was feeling in the moment.''
Jason is yet to announce whether his new album will be released in the UK.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment